We are looking for DevOps Engineers in our international e-commerce company in Munich(Germany). We specialize in development of solutions for own web-platforms.
- DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience
- Good understanding of Linux (preferably Debian)
- Experience with Kubernetes, Nomad or other container orchestrator
- Experience with Shell scripting
- Experience with Terraform, Git, GitOps
- Good command of Jenkins Job DSL (Groovy Pipelines)
- English: Upper intermediate level (B2-C2) and the willingness to expand your German
- Development of our Kubernetes-based platform in the areas of hardware, network, automation, virtualization, monitoring and backup
- Providing services and components such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB or ActiveMQ for other teams
- Monitoring, analyzing and optimization of system performance
- Supporting our software engineers in the project development
Exciting work in a fast-growing company. Responsibility, creative freedom, learning new technologies, communication with international colleagues.
- Work in an international team of smart cool people
- Flat hierarchy, virtually non-existent bureaucracy
- Flexible work schedule
- Home office (3 Office + 2 Home)
- Office with excellent public transport connectivity
- Discounts on products in our online-shops
- Individual development and training opportunities(technical certifications, soft skill trainings, career pathways to tech leads and leadership roles)
- Team building activities
60.000 – 80.000 euro brutto per year.
Please send us your CV via “Apply for this position” or email info(at)it-person.de